We love Cosplay! All things costume design, prop making, photos, and maybe a few random ramblings in between!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

Well, I know it's been quite awhile since we've posted. School and work really catch up to you after awhile...but I figured now would be a great time to post. Not a lot has been happening in the costume making department lately, but I figured I'd catch you up with what we've been up to lately!

This Halloween, Michelle and I went as Hogwarts students; Slytherin and Gryffindor, respectively. 


We had a lot of fun with these costumes and they were pretty popular too. 


In addition to spending the evening out and about on Halloween, we also hosted a Harry Potter themed party the next night. It was pretty successful and we had a lot of fun. Fortunately, our friends are really awesome and had fun and creative costumes as well. At the party, we had quite a wide range of costumes, from a Psych pineapple, to the Mirror of Erised. Also, Fred and George Weasley, Harley Quinn, Tris Prior, Annabeth Chase and Dolores Umbridge all made appearances, among others. I'd say everyone had a great time! 



I hope everyone out there had a great Halloween; I know we did. Now to start planning for Christmas! (I may or may not be listening to Christmas music as I write this). 

Thanks for reading!!

~Lainee 



No comments:

Post a Comment