We love Cosplay! All things costume design, prop making, photos, and maybe a few random ramblings in between!

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Updates

Okay so I apologise for how extremely long it has been since either of us have posted. A ridiculously long time. In August I moved to Utah to go to university, and Lainee started university in Arizona, so we've had an extremely busy semester. Lainee and our friend Mercy did end up coming to visit me in September and we all went to Salt Lake Comicon; I'll post some pictures of that soon.

Plans for this year include Jess and I going to Salt Lake FanX in March, all of us attending Phoenix Comicon as usual in early June, and I know that I at least will be going to Salt Lake Comicon again in September, although I don't know if anyone else will be coming with me.

For Salt Lake FanX, Jess and I are going as Ron and Hermione from Starkid's production of A Very Potter Musical, and Jacob and Evie Frye from Assassin's Creed Syndicate. We're not sure on the last one quite yet but we're bouncing between either doing Edward and Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed, or Tate Langdon and Violet Harmon from American Horror Story: Murder House.

Phoenix Comicon is the source of many projects for us and it's going to be stressful, as at the same time Lainee and I are going to be doing costuming work for our old community theatre group, who is putting on a production of Mary Poppins, the opening weekend of which is the same weekend as PHXCC.
Our cosplayers for Phoenix include Lainee and I, Mercy, her brother Eddie, Jess, and our friend Luke, who came to PHXCC with us last year.

Our list includes:

Assassin's Creed-
- Edward Kenway (Jess)
- Haytham Kenway (Lainee)
- Connor Kenway (Michelle)

Phantom of the Opera:
- Christine Daae (Mercy)
- Erik (The Phantom) (Eddie)
- Carlotta Giudicelli (Michelle)
- Meg Giry (Lainee)

Peter Pan:
- Wendy Darling (Mercy)
- John Darling (Eddie)
- Peter Pan (Jess)
- Captain Hook (Michelle)
- Tinkerbell (Lainee)

The rest are miscellaneous fandoms and include
- Captain Malcolm Reynolds and Kaylee Frye from Firefly (Michelle and Lainee)
- Robin from Super Smash Bros and Dwight from The Office (Luke)
I'm not sure what else Jess has planned for her other two costumes, but one of them is likely to be Jacob Frye from AC: Syndicate.


Costumes for monthsssss. Definitely got our work cut out for us. 

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment