We love Cosplay! All things costume design, prop making, photos, and maybe a few random ramblings in between!

Monday, August 18, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

Since it's been awhile since I've posted and I'm bored sitting at the vet's office, I figured now's as good a time as any to check back in and post again. The last few weeks have been a bit crazy planning my sister's wedding, which was yesterday (congrats to them!). But because of this, I haven't done much work on cosplay, so there's not much for me to say. Anyway...

I thought I'd share the little bit of work I've done on my Scarlet Witch costume. There's not much to it. 

(Great photo, right?) 

I found a fairly basic black dress at Goodwill, added the red inset, the collar, and hemmed it. 
Pretty basic. There wasn't much to be done using the few still shots from The Avengers: Age of Ultron. 

Well, I mostly just wanted to check in. We plan to work on costumes a lot more later this week, so look for more interesting posts than this! ;) 

Thanks for reading!
-Lainee 

No comments:

Post a Comment