We love Cosplay! All things costume design, prop making, photos, and maybe a few random ramblings in between!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lainee's List

So I guess it's my turn to list all the awesome stuff I bought at Phx. Comicon. Although in the end I came from it pretty dang broke I'd say it was well worth it. So here goes:

-20+ buttons including but not limited to various Marvel, DC, Firefly, Castle, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who pins, among others.

-3 badges I am currently sewing onto various jackets: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, S.H.I.E.L.D., and Smallville Highschool.

-Countless vintage comic books, plus Spiderman, The Death of Wolverine, and the most recent Firefly comic.

-A free copy of Red Rising signed by author Pierce Brown.

-Wonderwoman swimming suit. (Yes we match)

and

-Autograph and picture, which I would attach if I had the patience to figure out how, (check back later), with the one and only Cary Elwes!

I think that covers it all pretty well. I must say, Phoenix Comicon was one of the best things I've ever experienced. I'd say it was pretty successful for my first time ever. But more on that later!

Thanks for reading!

-Lainee

No comments:

Post a Comment